Large Yachts Berths
The Large Yacht berth is one of the flagship elements of the Marina. With an average depth of 3.30 metres, there are a total of 35 berths for maxi yachts, of which:
- 11 berths for boats up to 40 x 9 metres
- 14 berths for boats up to 30 x 7 metres
Located just inside the entrance to the port, near the East pier and remarkably sheltered from adverse winds, the berths provide ample room for manoeuvre.
Features also include:
- Drinking water, electricity (220-380 volts for usage of over 3 kV), telephone and TV connection.
- A specific area for bunkering and refuelling with tankers to suit each type of pleasure or commercial boat, in compliance with regulations.
- Night-time illumination and 27/7 surveillance.